Beer Garden and Eatery on South Lamar
WE’RE STILL OPEN!!! (Updated 9/26/20 per New City/State Orders)
Steps we are taking to protect guests and staff:
- All staff will be screened on arrival including a temperature screening, all of which will be logged and available upon request.
- All touch surfaces are sanitized by an EPA approved food safe disinfectant that is both human and pet friendly.
- Staff are required to wear masks while handling food/drinks and while in close proximity to customers.
- All food and utensils will be served in disposable containers.
- Menus can be found by scanning the provided QR codes on tables or by visiting: https://www.bouldinacres.com/food-menu/
- Guests will have ample access to sanitizer upon request from any employee and at mounted stations around the property.
New Temporary Rules Starting 09/26/2020: We are seating 75% occupancy inside but have a HUGE outdoor patio with tables spread more than 6ft apart!
- All guests MUST wear a face mask/covering when entering the building except while dining and drinking.
- Guests will be allowed to seat themselves. Once sat, changing tables without asking your server first is not permitted.
- No parties over 10 per table. NO moving tables before checking with your server. Larger parties can sit at neighboring tables, if available but must remain no more than 10 per table at any given time.
- Guests can sit inside per updated city guidelines but must wear face coverings while not eating/drinking.
- All children must stay at the table with their parents/guardians or the group will be asked to leave.
Check out our video below for more information about the measures we’re taking to ensure we’re providing the safest environment we can!r
Our Chefs are cooking up amazing food with options ranging from tacos and queso, to burgers, wings, and our (soon to be) famous Sidewinder Fries!
So many great drinks being poured by our incredible bar staff, you’ll just have to come try them out for yourselves… responsibly of course!
We offer 2 top-notch Pickleball courts, which are currently open-play and available to reserve through our website. We do not offer courts free to the public.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a A unique space on South Lamar and offer a grassy beer garden with lawn games, pickle ball courts, and an indoor bar with tv’s to watch the games. Open to all ages and dogs, with a fenced in dog area.